Finance teams and executives spend too much time chasing, manipulating, and making numbers work. It can take days, or even weeks, to close the books. The impact of this is making vital decisions off old data.
Here’s what we have come to learn. Organizations are spending their days managing finance processes, rather than managing their business. It’s not how finance leaders want to spend their or their team’s time. You need real-time data on how your organization is performing.
That’s why we built Multiview ERP.
Inventory and Materials
Multiview’s fully integrated inventory management module master inventory list, throughout multiple warehouses and locations. Inventory transactions such as receiving, inspection, transfer, and returns are part of the functionality. Numerous reports are available as well as users can design pivots and dashboards around the data.
- Manage operations, refine logistics, and fine-tune your supply chain
- Take stock with advanced scheduling to reduce operating costs and optimize profitability
It should be more than just building out depreciating schedules. However, tracking and measuring how fixed assets are used across multiple departments is a huge drain on resources.
Multiview lets you discover what it truly means to manage your assets. Understand where your equipment is located and what condition it’s in. Tag assets, add photos and calculate depreciation monthly all the way down to single desk and chair. Multiview offers a comprehensive system for measuring and managing productive assets, both tangible and intangible. Exercise tight financial controls, minimize tax liabilities, and maintain flexibility.
- Streamline the acquisition, operation, maintenance, and disposition of your assets
- It allows entry from the accounts payable module.
- Depreciation and entries are posted automatically to the general ledger.
- Ad hoc reporting on assets can be completed using numerous different groupings/sorting such as category (primary classes), location, acquisition date
A comprehensive purchasing & commitment management system that allows your organization to control the acquisition of goods and services. Manage requisitions, purchases, receipts, and invoices. Manage your work order items in any business environment. Create inventory, non-inventory, and work order components. Establish Work order approvals and manage the priority on work orders to be completed.
- Oversee order agreements, standing offers and take advantage of known conditions
- Synchronize internal operations to anticipate, fulfill, and predict external/internal orders