Multiview is proud to announce that our client, Jillian Green, Director of Accounting at Arnold Ventures is hosting a thought leadership panel with several Multiview clients.
The panelist include three Multiview clients:
- Michelle Wolpert, Budget Manager, Quantlab Financial, LLC
- Bryan Battaglia, Vice President, Finance & Treasurer at The Hillman Company
- Cheryl Brodhagen, Vice President of Finance & CFO at ATB Wealth
With the pressures and opportunities surrounding ESG initiatives, technology, diversity, pandemic-induced recessions, increased competition in the industry, remote work, all the while trying to navigate careers in accounting and finance – there is no shortage of challenges facing financial services professionals, firms and their accounting teams. Attend this session for a discussion covering a number of challenges and opportunities and how some companies are handling them in the financial services industry.
The session will be held on September 21st, 2021 at 5:00pm EST.
We are excited to announce we will be hosting virtual IMUG 2021 on September 21st & 22nd. We’re disappointed that we won’t be able to connect with the Multiview community in person for a second year, but are optimistic we will be together again in person soon.
Last year marked our first digital event and our largest attended IMUG on record. You can read a recap of the event here: IMUG 2020: Digital Edition.
Our goals for IMUG 2021 are to bring the Multiview community together to learn, network and grow! And yes, it’s FREE for you and your entire team.
What can you expect by attending IMUG 2021?
- End Month EndTM: Sessions dedicated to improving your finance functions efficiency and effectiveness with Multiview ERP.
- New feature demonstrations from the Multiview team
- Client-led Sessions and Panel Discussions
- Thought Leadership Speakers
To register for IMUG 2021: The Journey to End Month End please visit our conference page here to learn more.